Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Teaser Tuesday 8-24



 Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly  meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Mine this week comes from Ken Kesey's One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest   pg. 67
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (Penguin Classics)"As near as I can tell I'm no loony, or never knew it if I was. Your nurse don't know this; she's not going to be looking out for somebody coming at her with a trigger quick mind like I obviously got."

Fun teaser this week. What's yours? 

5 comments:

Marg said...

Interesting teaser!

My teaser comes from The Night Villa by Carol Goodman

Deepali said...

Lots of fun! "trigger quick mind" made me laugh..

My teaser is at
http://readseverything.blogspot.com/

Jenny Q said...

I haven't read this since high school! Personally, I think he sounds like he is delusional! My teaser is from Tyger Tyger.

Kaye said...

An oldie but goodie. Hope you are enjoying the book.

Julie P said...

I have never read this one--I am looking forward to your review....

Related Posts with Thumbnails