My list in no particular order
|Photo from FanPop|
2. Henry and Clare in The Time Traveler's Wife. It is a great love story but there is also a great friendship
behind their romance. They are a team, working together and they are perfect for each other. He adores her and she just 'gets' him.
|Photo from Fanpop|
3. Eric and Pam in the Southern Vampire Mysteries. I know it's all about Sookie but the real reason to read any of these books or to even watch True Blood is for Eric and Pam. She's deliciously snarky and he is just delicious.
|Photo from DeviantArt|
4. Katniss and Peeta from The Hunger Games. Their partnership actually manages to keep them both alive in an arena where only one is supposed to survive. Doesn't get much better than that right? Everyone needs a partner who will save your behind.
Moby Dick. Also Ahab and the Whale.
I was bored through most of Moby Dick but the beginning with Queequeg and Ishmael being forced together in the small bed and the reactions of each to the other was very entertaining.
Also Ahab and his obsession with the whale are the point of the whole dang book. Worth a mention right?
Image by WorthingTheatres via Flickr
6. Sherlock and Watson from The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. These two are one of the original duos. They are practically synonymous, like peanut butter and jelly. Plus, these two just get it done!
7. Romeo and Juliet. I just watched the DiCaprio version with my niece who had no idea how it ended (Seriously!?!) Probably the best known duo out there.
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn. These two are just best friends who happen to get into a lot of trouble. You know, normal boy stuff.
9. Don Quixote and Sancho Panza in Don Quixote. Ok, so I'll admit that I haven't gotten around to watching this one yet. However, I've seen the musical version and I know what's up. Quixote is an old crazy dude and Sancho is his buddy who's got his back and tries to keep him out of trouble. We'd all be so lucky to have someone to buy into our madness at one time or another.
10. Dick and Jane from Fun With Dick and Jane One of the first duos that we readers are introduced to. I figured they deserved a little recognition.
Now, go, spot, go and leave me a comment or a link to your own list.