Thursday, July 14, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon: Wrapup


Well, that was fun! I managed to read a little more than I planned. I finished the following.
The Murderer's Daughters
The Book Thief

and I got 284 pages into
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)

So, my total pages read was 1068! Not too bad!


I'll be continuing the read-a-thon on my own today. Hoping to finish up Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows before taking my kids to the midnight showing. It was a last minute decision yesterday to re-read it so we'll see if I can pull it off! The dishes and laundry can wait till tomorrow right?



2 comments:

Amy @ bookgoonie said...

Harry Potter. I wanted to reread those this summer, but too many good books I haven't read yet. I hope you are enjoying it. If you get a chance, stop by http://wp.me/p1h3Ps-ms

Small Town Shelly Brown said...

Oooo, Deathly Hallows! Good choice! My son was doing his HP read-a-thon (in fact he's still at it right now!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails