Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Blog Hop: New Books

Book Blogger Hop

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Crazy-For-Books is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!

This week's question is:

“Highlight one book you have received this week (for review, from the library, purchased at the store, etc.) that you can’t wait to dig into!”

Well, I haven't gotten any new books in over a week. The last book I received was Wither by Lauren DeStefano which I already dug into and finished yesterday. However, thanks to Swagbucks, I have an Amazon giftcard heading my direction and I hope to remedy this soon. Plus, you never know what the mail may hold! Maybe I'll go check it now. 

Thanks for hopping by!

6 comments:

Jason C. said...

Just hopping by and I absolutely love your blog and reviews! Consider me a new follower. :)

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

You could have yet another gift card headed your way if you enter my July Giveaway!

Here's my Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday for this week: BBH and FF: Bonjour! Enchanté! ¡Buenos días!
And I hope you will stop in to throw your hat into the ring for my July Giveaway! Win a $25 Amazon gift card!

Howard Sherman said...

I’ve seen a lot of interesting shirts on the different blogs. With the non-stop coverage of debt ceiling doomsday I’ve got to show you the t-shirt that describes me to a tee – at least this week! Follow me back to my blog and prepare to fall out of your chair laughing – http://www.howardsherman.net

We’ve just gotta laugh, right? Life’s too short after all!

Thank God it’s Follow Friday!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

KristinCanRead said...

I feel like it takes forever to get enough swag bucks! Blog Hop & Follow Friday!

Rachel said...

Kristin, I thought so too at first but I just use it to search for EVERYTHING and make sure I get the free daily bucks like the polls and whatnot. Lately, I've been getting a lot more. I probably get a enough for 1-2 $5 Amazon cards a month. It's not a ton but it's an extra book or two. Yay for that. :)

Amy said...

I got Marilyn Monroe's memoir, My Story. It's got great pictures and I can't wait to read it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails