Thursday, July 1, 2010

Friday Blog Hop...With a Twist


I didn't hop last week because I didn't have the time to reciprocate hops. I'm happy to be back this week since Jennifer at Crazy For Books has introduced a new twist. Every week there will be a question attached to the hop which you answer in your own hop post.

This week the question is an easy one. What is your name and why did you start blogging.

So my answer is simple. My name is Rachel and I started blogging at the end of April. Well, in truth, I have started a blog or two but never had anything to really say and so I never got more than a post or two written before forgetting about it and eventually deleting it. In April, I had been unemployed over a year and was afraid that my brain was turning to mush from too much television. I stumbled on the list at a bookstore and suddenly I had a goal and the blog began as my way to keep track of my progress and talk about my thoughts and feelings on each one.

I'm two months in and really enjoying the heck out of it. It's a great community filled with smart, funny, helpful people. Good Times!

4 comments:

Jess S. said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog and making me feel better for not being the only stale popcorn weirdo. I love the concept of your blog! As I love books. Mmmm books. New follower!

mpartyka said...

I love getting to read everyone's posts today - it's like we all get to know each other a little bit more.

I'm a new follower, welcome to the blogging world.

Marcie said...

I am a new follower, stop by my blog if you have time.
http://2readornot2read-loves2read.blogspot.com
Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the hop. I'm a new follower. Have a great weekend.
talesandtreats.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails