Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Top Ten Tuesday: Aww Moments
This week's Top Ten Tuesday post is all about the:
Top Ten AWW Moments
1. Katniss & Rue in The Hunger Games- Katniss holding Rue as she dies and singing to her just broke my heart.
2. Another Hunger Games moment, this one actually coming from Mockingjay. "You love me? Real or not real?" "Real" Awwwww Love that moment there at the end between Katniss and Peeta.
3. In Little Women when Professor Bhaer comes to the house and proposes to Jo and says something about his hands being empty and she puts her in his and says "Not empty now"That's a clutching my heart kind of AWWW!
4. When the Chairman finally confesses his love to Sayuri in Memoirs of a Geisha and you find out he's loved her just as long as she's love him. Yeah, it's a bit of a strange relationship but it's still very sweet.
5. Old Noah reading to Allie to bring her back from her Alzheimers in The Notebook. Yes, this book is pure cheese but I'll admit I was a blubbery mess. Young love is great but a love that lasts a lifetime and beyond is just...AWWW!
6. When Anne and Gilbert finally get together in Anne of the Island. It's so sweet and one of those moments you've been waiting for the entire series.
7. Gerry's letters in P.S. I Love You. Planning an elaborate scheme to comfort your wife after you've passed away? Awwww
8. Adam begging Mia to stay in If I Stay. His whole speech just broke my heart. Also including her granpa telling her it's ok and he understands if she wants to go. Awwww
9. Harry going to the Mirror of Erised to hang out with his parents in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. It was just so sweet and so sad.
Half Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows. We all saw it there. I don't know what took them so dang long.
Posted by Rachel at 12:37 PM