Monday, June 20, 2011

The New Bookshelf Dilemma

So, I decided it was time for a new bookshelf. I have 2, both of which were packed and my little bookshelf even had books stacked two deep. It was time. After lugging one shelf up three flights of stairs only to discover it was broken and needed to be lugged back down the stairs and returned, I finally got my new bigger better bookshelf built and set up. Yay.

Now I'm a bit sad because the new, big bookshelf is looking a little naked. It took some of the strain off the little bookshelf but it's still looking pitifully empty. What's a book lover to do? I guess it's time to buy more books! Before you ask, I promise I absolutely, positively did not buy a new bookshelf just to have an excuse to go out and fill it with new books. That would just be silly, right?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails