Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teaser Tuesday and #100


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of ShouldBeReading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 
Mine comes from Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy which I started yesterday. I'm hosted a casual read-a-long of the book, reading one section each week. It's not to late to join in! We just started part 1 yesterday. This comes right from the beginning, pg 4. 


Anna Karenina (Oprah's Book Club)
"There was no answer, except the general answer life gives to all the most complex and insoluble questions. That answer is: one must live for the needs of the day, in other words, become oblivious."










Ok, so link me to your teasers so I can go check them out and grab Anna Karenina and read this massive book a long with me and a few others. Everything is easier when you do it in a group! Check out my post on it here.

One last note. This is my 100th post! Woot! So I'm taking a second to celebrate.


Ok, done now. Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails