Senora G at Reading, Reading, & Life posted a fun little game of blog tag and I'm a sucker for fun so I decided to join in. The premise is simple, answer the 8 questions. I think I can handle that so here goes.
1. Why did you start blogging? I've answered this many times but here's one more. I started blogging because unemployment gets boring after a few months and since I was going on 1 year+ I needed something to do other than watching endless reruns of crappy reality TV. One day I found the list at a bookstore, wanted to attempt it, and *ta-da* the blog was born.
2. If you could travel any where in the world with no restriction of costs, where would it be and why? Sheesh! Where wouldn't I go?? Italy, Japan, England, Ireland, Greece, Hawaii, New York and six million other places.
3. Did you have a teacher in school that had a great influence on your life? If so, what? Wow, I don't know if I can name 1 specific teacher that seriously impacted my life but I was lucky enough to have several teachers who were devoted and caring and kept things interesting enough that I didn't lose interest. I had a 5th grade teacher who encouraged us to learn in whatever way was most convenient for us, not him. A science teacher in 8th grade that made it fun and not boring. An algebra teacher in 10th grade that explained it in a way I actually understood. A history teacher in 11th grade who made it interesting and more than just dates and places and a dance teacher for all of high school who really cared about us all.They all helped to shape me into the person I am now and I'm grateful.
4. If you could spend the day with a famous person, who would it be, and what would you do? I'm not sure if this is living or dead so I guess I'll answer both. Dead: I'd have to say Queen Elizabeth I, I love her and I'd just want to sit and pick her brain about that time period. Living: Uhm, I dunno. I can't think of anyone living that I'm DYING to meet or hang out with. I guess I'll go with Johnny Depp. More than just being easy on the eyes, he just seems like a crazy, chill guy and he's played some way interesting parts so I think he'd be fun to hang out with as well. I'd ask him if Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter are as wacky as they seem.
5. Toilet paper — over or under? I seriously don't care, nor to I really pay attention. I just change the thing without really noticing how it lays.
6. Name one thing in your life that you would do over if possible. This is a tough one. I definitely have regrets in my life but if I did things differently then my life would be different. My life is far from perfect but I have my little family to show for it so I did some things right.
7. Tell about your pets — if any. I have one cat named Dog. We call her this because she acts like a dog. She plays fetch, she's not all snotty like a lot of cats and she totally ignores her water dish, preferring to drink out of the toilet instead. She's black with a white belly and white socks. The white stripe on her belly makes a little 's' for 'supercat' and she has a little black heart on one of her back socks. She's the best dang cat ever except for one little flaw. She's a catch and release cat. She chases flies or other bugs around the house and catches them, just to release and do the whole thing over. I wish she'd just kill them and save me the trouble. Other than that she's perfect.
8. Do you live in a small town or a large town. (You don’t have to name the town.) I'm in an average size town, a suburb I suppose of Salt Lake City. I don't know if I could do small town, I don't want to live in a big city but I like to be able to visit and get that busy, exciting, big city feel when I feel like it. (Not that Salt Lake is that big but it's what I got.)
Now I'm tagging you. You're it. Ok GO! :)
It's a blog hop so leave your link!
17 hours ago