Thursday, April 22, 2010

Atonement

So, I'm a couple of days in and have made it through about 100 pages of Atonement so far. It started out a little slow but it's starting to pick up now so hopefully I'll have it finished by the end of the weekend. I'm enjoying it so far but then again, I enjoyed the movie and the book is always better, so this is no surprise. This month is a bit busy with other obligations I have to attend to but I'm thinking once that passes I'll be able to focus more time on reading. At the moment I'm debating how to choose my next book. Do I just pick a title that I've been wanting to read? Something new, that I've never heard of? Or do I close my eyes and point. I'm actually thinking that maybe I'll write out the numbers 1-1001, with the exception of the numbers I've already read, put them in a hat and then pull one out. I'm kind of liking the idea of just letting fate decide my next course of action. However the idea of tearing up that many little pieces of paper is an unpleasant one. I guess I have a few days to decide.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails